HOW CAN WE HELP?
RALEIGH FELONY AND MISDEMEANOR CHARGE LAWYERS
The Sparrow Law Firm features seasoned litigators and negotiators who have tried hundreds of criminal cases. We understand the prosecution’s point of view, the state’s range of negotiable outcomes, and what types of arguments and evidence are likely to be effective.
WELL-ACQUAINTED WITH THE NORTH CAROLINA JUSTICE SYSTEM
We are persuasive while representing my clients before judges, prosecutors, district attorneys, and juries. We understand the different rules and policies required in each venue of justice.
A WIDE RANGE OF CLIENTS
Our clients include blue collar and white collar defendants – business professionals, college students, police officers, homemakers, and health care professionals. By understanding the perspective of “both sides” of many criminal cases, we have obtained many favorable outcomes for people facing misdemeanor or felony charges before many courts.
Contact us to schedule a consultation if you have been charged with any criminal offense, including the following:
- Traffic tickets and offenses
- driving while license is suspended
- speeding tickets
- moving violations
- careless or reckless driving
- failure to stop at the scene of an accident
- obtaining property by false pretenses or embezzlement
- worthless checks
- possession of stolen goods
- Fraud (including prescription fraud)
- Carrying concealed weapons
- Communicating a threat/harassing phone calls
- Simple assault and battery or assault on a female
- Felony assault
- Robbery or armed robbery
- Damage to property or trespassing
- Sexual assault
- Indecent exposure or urinating in public
- Drunk and/or disorderly conduct
- Alcohol-related charges
- Drug charges
- DWI/drunk driving
- Hit and run
- Vehicular homicide
- Murder or attempted murder
To schedule a free initial phone consultation with experienced Raleigh felony charges attorney and misdemeanor defense attorney at Sparrow Law Firm, contact us today.
IT CAN ALL GO AWAY
At Sparrow Law Firm, we understand legal trouble can cause many sleepless nights, but the right attorney can make it all go away.