When you or someone you care about has been arrested, it is critical to get knowledgeable legal help as soon as possible. At Sparrow Law Firm in Raleigh, North Carolina, we use in-depth knowledge to achieve the best possible results for people facing criminal charges.
Our founding attorney handles a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges in North Carolina state and federal courts, including the ones listed below:
- Drug offenses, including federal drug crimes, marijuana, possession with intent, trafficking and prescription fraud.
- Assault charges, including assault on a female and assault with a deadly weapon.
- Violent crimes, including domestic violence, murder and manslaughter.
- Theft offenses such as obtaining property by false pretense, writing bad checks and larceny.
- Sex offenses, including sexual offenses involving a minor
- DWI and traffic offenses for local and out-of-state drivers, including driving while intoxicated, driving while licensed revoked or suspended, speeding tickets and traffic tickets.
CONTACT A WAKE COUNTY LAWYER: DRUG CRIMES, VIOLENT CRIMES, SEX OFFENSES