Whether you get a speeding ticket in Orange County, Wake County or New Hanover County, North Carolina DMV rules are complex, involving point systems and court dates. Most drivers simply pay the ticket without realizing the consequences that may result:
- Paying a speeding ticket is an admission of guilt and you will pay the price.
- If a car accident occurs, you face automatic loss of your license.
- Speeding tickets can result in thousands of dollars in fines and insurance costs.
In the long run, it can cost less to hire a skilled speeding violations attorney than to pay the ticket and hope everything goes away. The Sparrow Law Firm represents clients, in and out-of-state, properly handling their traffic tickets. Fight your speeding ticket. Contact us now to learn more about fighting a ticket you received in Raleigh, Wimington or Greensboro areas.
MOST SPEEDING TICKETS CAN BE SUCCESSFULLY CONTESTED
We have helped many residents, students and visitors avoid losing their license for speeding tickets in Raleigh, Wilmington, Durham and elsewhere in North Carolina. It’s important to understand that speeding tickets are a criminal offense in our state. We can help represent you against these charges by:
- Working to reduce or eliminate the charges and resulting penalties
- Working to keep speeding ticket offenses off your record
- Prepare motions for appropriate relief
- Appearing in court on your behalf
If you receive a speeding ticket and are at fault for an auto accident, the consequences become more severe. If the accident is a hit and run, involves injuries or results in a fatality, felony charges can result. If you are caught speeding with a revoked or suspended license or driving drunk, charges can multiply. You need to speak with an experienced attorney immediately.
DON’T JUST PAY YOUR TICKET, FIGHT BACK WITH THE HELP OF OUR WILMINGTON TRAFFIC LAWYER
To avoid a revoked license, excessive costs, drastic increases to insurance rates and other consequences of a speeding ticket, contact Sparrow Law Firm today for experienced speeding ticket defense representation.