Civil Restraining Orders

in on

Do you need relief from an abuser or domestic violent relationship?

There is no excuse for an abusive relationship. If the abuse is emotional or physical you have options. In North Carolina, you can apply for a civil restraining order, protection order, or emergency protection order.

Stop your abuse now by contacting Michelle Sparrow today.

Raleigh location

Wilmington location