Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Email: Email Me
“Just an awesome attorney, her integrity is unmatched and indelible.” – Sophia C.
I have been practicing law for over 10 years in North Carolina in the areas of criminal law, personal injury and wrongful death. I counsel clients living in Chatham, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Harnett, Johnston, Lee, and Wake Counties, including the cities of Chapel Hill, Durham, Fayetteville, Raleigh, and Sandford.
I have been practicing law since 1992 and worked as an Assistant District Attorney for 8 years. Being an Assistant District Attorney gave me the skill and knowledge to thoroughly prepare for all of my clients’ cases as if they were going to trial, and that effort helps yield results for my clients. I am ready, willing, and able to take cases all the way to trial, in order to ensure the best results for my clients.
I have experience and knowledge in representing clients who have been injured by the careless, reckless, negligent, or intentional acts of others. After working as an Assistant District Attorney, I was a personal injury litigator in a North Carolina personal injury law firm. Ten plus years of settlement negotiation and litigation experience has allowed me to craft creative legal arguments that will best serve my clients’ needs.
I am a member of the North Carolina Bar Association, the Wake County Bar Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers (Tenth Judicial District), the North Carolina Association of Trial Lawyers, the Dispute Resolution Commission, and the Better Business Bureau.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Criminal Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Sexual Harassment
- Traffic Violations
- Assault and Battery
- Trucking Accidents
- Legal Malpractice
CERTIFIED LEGAL SPECIALTIES
- Certified Mediator and Arbitrator
- North Carolina, 1992
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. – 1991
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, Wilmington, North Carolina
- B.A. – 1983
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- Wake County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers, Tenth Judicial District, Member
- North Carolina Association of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Dispute Resolution Commission, Member
- The National College for DUI Defense Inc., Member
- Better Business Bureau, Member