Raleigh Criminal Defense Attorney
When you face DWI, assault or homicide charges, the attorney you choose can mean the difference between a strong defense and a weak one. Raleigh criminal defense lawyer Michelle Sparrow is a former assistant district attorney who knows first-hand how prosecutors will approach your case. She has more than 15 years of experience in criminal law and puts that experience to work for clients facing criminal charges in Raleigh, Wilmington, Greensboro and surrounding areas of North Carolina.
More Than 15 Years of Experience: Triangle Area DUI/DWI Lawyer
At the Sparrow Law Firm, we offer experienced legal counsel and representation to local residents, university students and tourists alike. We are ready and willing to fight for you. Contact us today for a free initial consultation with a Raleigh criminal defense attorney.
Misdemeanors • Felonies • DWI • Suspended Licenses • Federal Crimes
We provide clients with insight into both sides of a criminal case. From calling police directly, to speeding up investigations, to appearing in court on your behalf, we will help you fight the state or federal charges against you. We are aggressive client advocates against charges such as:
- Misdemeanors and felonies — including disorderly conduct, white collar crimes, domestic violence and murder charges
- Speeding tickets — including traffic tickets and suspended or revoked license charges
- Alcohol offenses — including drunk driving (DWI), underage drinking and purchase, or fraudulent ID charges
- Federal crimes — including federal drug crimes and white collar crimes.
- Drug crimes — including possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana, meth manufacturing, cocaine trafficking and prescription fraud charges
- Larceny/shoplifting — including charges of obtaining property by false pretenses, shoplifting, robbery (both common law robbery and armed robbery), fraud and possession of stolen goods
- Assault — including simple assault, felony assault, sexual assault and assault on a female
- Property seizures — including recovering assets seized by the government in criminal charges.
- Weapons charges — including armed robbery and concealed weapons
- Warrants — including orders for arrest, failures to appear and old tickets
Whether you have been charged with shoplifting, writing bad checks or violating probation orders, we are ready to fight for you.
Fighting Criminal Charges in the Wilmington Area
If you live in North Carolina or are simply visiting from out of state, Raleigh criminal defense lawyer Michelle Sparrow is prepared to protect you against serious charges. Many cases can be handled by a Waiver of Appearance. She has helped numerous clients get warrants recalled or orders for arrest struck, and she is also prepared to help clients fight to expunge their criminal records.
Contact Our Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill DWI Lawyers
We offer a hands-on approach and convenient appointments for our criminal defense clients. Contact us today to learn more about our attorneys' defense experience in a free initial consultation.
To learn more about your rights, see our resource guides on: